Wednesday 3 March 2021

What has The Ruby Locket been up to?

 It's always a nervous time before a book is released into the world. Much preparation and many late, sleepless nights. But what happens next can be just as scary! I am pleased to say The Ruby Locket has been getting some good publicity lately. 

Check out what has been happening!



I was very excited to sign some copies of The Ruby Locket at my local bookstore, The Book Grove in Ocean Grove.



Got some press from the local newspaper at 
The Geelong Advertiser. 



Read the story here about how my original offer went to the JUNK folder of my email and I nearly missed it!



Specially handmade candles for The Ruby Locket that smell amazing. Thanks InkAndStarlightCo!





Getting some love from the readers.
Thank you. Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment