Tuesday 20 January 2015

New Year - New Priorities.

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year and all that stuff!
 
 
I have been enjoying the festive season and all that comes with it. Food, Family and Fun. It's been great but now it's time to get back to normality.
 
Now it's getting closer to the school year beginning and I feel like I need to get myself organised. There are a couple of reasons. The first being I have enrolled to complete my Masters of Education.
 
WHAT??? I know, I still can't believe after several years of thinking about it I finally enrolled. We didn't even have the internet last time I was at Uni. It was just getting started and I remember having to create this thing called an E-mail. How far we have come since then. My whole course is online now!
 
I am halfway through two manuscripts that I would like to complete and begin submitting. I need to get smarter though with my writing and use the time better. When I work out how to do that I will let you know.
 
There will still be author interviews on this blog and promotions. I think it's only fair to support other authors and showcase the variety of fantastic stories out there.
 
So cheers to you and cheers to me and cheers to how wonderful 2015 is going to be!
 


4 comments:

  1. Best of luck on completing your Masters. And I hope you can juggle in time to finish those books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Lee. It is is an exciting new chapter! Best wishes to you for 2015.

      Delete