Sunday 15 December 2019

Book Club 2019 Review



A bunch of friends thought it would be a good idea to start a book club this year. Turns out it was the BEST idea! I have always been a reader although there are times that reading for pleasure simply got lost in my week. That's why when I was asked to join a book club this year, I jumped at the idea of giving myself permission to stop and read for pleasure, well, for conversation really! 

Here are our picks for 2019. 

Would I have chosen all the books on the list? Probably not. Did I enjoy all the books on the list? Yes. Would I recommend them all? Not necessarily. Each had such different writing styles, varied settings and rich characters that I couldn't help but want to meet them. I can't wait to see what is selected in 2020. But what should I pick when it is my turn ...

Have you read any on the list? 

What are your Summer reading recommendations?





No comments:

Post a Comment