I am feeling the love today. Why today more than any other you ask? Well on March 1st, 2003 I was nearly blown off the beach at Point Lonsdale beach saying "I do!" The weather was atrocious. You've never seen guests scatter after a ceremony so quick! We do have a rainbow in our wedding pictures from once the storm settled. This almost makes up for the wind, hail and rain!
So as my husband and I celebrate 10 years of marriage (17 years of being together), it got me thinking about other relationships that last the distance.
- My wonderful in laws have been married a whopping 42 years!
- Ron Howard married his childhood sweetheart Cheryl 35 years ago.
- Samual L Jackson has reached 32 years with his wife La Tanya.
- Ringo Starr and Barbara Bach have been married 31 years. Their longest time apart is a mere 5 days.
- Bill Cosby met his wife Camille on a blind date, they have been married 48 years.
to her parents!"
"You flip a nickel, and heads means you stay with him and tails means you
try the next one."
them interested enough to go for a second date."
do it. It takes too long."
-Glenn, age 7
need that kind of trouble."