Tuesday 23 October 2012

Clancy Tucker Hosts Melissa Wray

Clancy Tucker writes a daily blog. He host authors and people from all walks of life. He also enjoys sharing his views and insights. Today he is hosting me!
Below are a couple of questions he asked me. Click on the link at the bottom to read more at Clancy's blog.
 
WHAT INSPIRES YOU?
My kids. I don’t believe I can tell them to try their hardest to achieve things if I don’t lead by example.
 
WHAT’S THE GREATEST COMPLIMENT YOU EVER RECEIVED FROM A READER?
I was told my descriptions were very good. The reader could literally picture the scene coming to life. That was great for me because it’s the details I find hardest to pin down in my writing.

OTHER THAN WRITING, WHAT ELSE DO YOU LOVE?
I love my two beautiful children. They are 4 and 6 and are like sponges at this age. It is pure joy to be a part of their development. I also love to get lost in a good book and spending hot Summer days at the beach.
 
IF YOU HAD A PREMONITION YOU’D BE STRANDED ON A DESERT ISLAND, WHAT FIVE BOOKS WOULD YOU THROW INTO YOUR BAG?
Destiny Road By Melissa Wray
The Bronze Horseman by Paullina Simons
The Power of One by Bryce Courtenay
The Hunger Games By Suzanne Collins
The Magic Faraway Tree by Enid Blyton
 
http://clancytucker.blog.com/2012/10/23/23-october-2012-melissa-wray-guest-author/

No comments:

Post a Comment