DATE: Saturday 16th April 2016
Brief Course Outline
- Learn how to publish ebooks via Kindle (Amazon), Apple, Kobo, Barnes & Noble, and other ebook retailers
- Discover how print-on-demand (POD) services can minimise printing bills and make hard copies of your book available globally.
- How to make a quality ebook from a Word file for free
- How to create an effective ebook cover on the cheap
- How to publish ebooks globally for free
- How to publish your book as a print-on-demand edition
- How to assess which printing option is right for you.