Tuesday 16 June 2015

Lucky Draw Anthology - Out Now!


Today I am thrilled to share with you a new anthology that has been recently published called Lucky Draw.
 
It is the lucky dip creation of Sally Odgers and includes 50 stories produced by 33 authors.
 
Each author chose a genre they wanted to write in. They included adventure, animal, comedy, family, fantasy, historical and science fiction. A story prompt was given to which the author had to write a story, including the prompt in some way.
 
An added bonus is that one of my stories is in it!
 
I chose Historical fiction and my prompt was the title Miss Ballard's Daisy. I was also told that the character had a younger friend.
 
Miss Ballard's Daisy was written after a visit to a most delightful place called Paronella Park in far north Queensland. It was a lot of fun to write and I'd love for you to read it.
 
There are some talented authors involved in this wonderful anthology including:
 
 
and many others.
 
If you are interested in a copy of Luck Draw just email melissawray@hotmail.com.au for more information.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment