Tuesday 29 July 2014

The Never Ending Bookshelf Interview

 
Thanks to Jess at The Never Ending Bookshelf who featured me on her weekly post "Let's talk book." Each week she quizzes readers, bloggers and authors alike about their reading habits. Here are some of my answers.
To read more you will have to follow the link to
 
 
Do you prefer to read books in print or electronically?
Print! I love books in print. There’s something more satisfying about reading a hard copy book. Turning the pages, flicking back to re-read, having it beside your bed beckoning you to curl up and read … Plus I love a good book mark and am gaining quite a collection. I do have loads on the kindle to read though.  

If I was to walk into your house right now, what would your bookshelves look like? Do you have an organisation system (genre, colour, author…) or are you just happy to go with the flow?
My bookshelf has books grouped in genre from Young Adult, Adult, Non Fiction and one whole shelf for Australian author Bryce Courtenay. Love those doorstop books! I do have books in several different places around the house though, which means I probably need a bigger bookshelf.

How often do you read?
Daily. I usually have 2 books on the go. 1 hard copy and 1 EBook. Reading is my reward as well e.g. do a load of washing – read a chapter. That’s a fair deal right?

What would your answers be? To read more the whole interview follow the link to

 
 
Another question Jess asked which I am going to borrow is, 
What are YOU reading right now?
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment