Saturday 15 December 2012

Some Quotes to live by.


As one year draws to an end and another gets ready to begin I thought I would share some of my favourite quotes. I claim no ownership but have used all of them at some time for inspiration. I have credited all know sources where possible. I hope you can use them in your own lives.
 
If you’re going to ice skate across the pond you might as well tap dance.
 
You may not be able to control the situation, but you can always control your reaction.
 
While we try to teach children about life they teach us what life is all about.
 
You don’t marry the person you can live with. You marry the person you can’t live without.

Invest a few moments in thinking.
It will pay good interest.
 
‘If you want your children to be brilliant, read them fairy stories. If you want them to be more brilliant, read them more fairy stories.'
Albert Einstein.

'Never take advice from a donkey.'
~ Bryce Courtenay (The Power of One)

'Be the change you want to see in the world.'
~ Ghandi
'Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.'
~ Ghandi
'Nearly everything you do is of no importance, but it is important that you do it.'
~ Gandhi

My mantra in life
'Things work out the best for those who make the best of the way things work out.'
 
 
Do you have a favourite quote you would like to share? I would love to hear it.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment